Global Category Buyer (Mobility Purchasing)
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods, energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
- Responsible Global Category buyer for plastic components.
- Mentorship of assigned suppliers, Support for localization activity
- Conducting market research for benchmarking
- Supplier selection and Business awarding
- Leading Negotiation (Yearly price negotiation, cost benchmarking knowledge)
- Defining and Execution of Supplier and Material field strategy
- Continuous improvement mindset to bring in better process and solutions
- Responsible for capacity planning and contracting at suppliers
- Alignment with Project Purchasing and Logistics team for capacity planning
Managerial and Governance Responsibilities
- Supplier mentorship (Single point of contact for all commercial related topics)
- Monitoring of Supplier performance (Nego results, NPD , Quality and delivery metrices)
- Monitoring of monthly KPIs, Data analytics and Management info sharing
- Support internal stakeholders and develop supplier / Material field strategy accordingly
Key Result Areas
- Overall Purchasing performance (Negotiation, RPP, Supplier Quality)
- Defining and execution of Supplier and Material field strategy
- Experience between 5 to 8 years in strategic purchasing along with plastic parts process know-how.
- SAP (MM Module) knowledge
- Experience in dealing with Technical documents like BOMs, Drawings and Norms
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Result Orientation
- Future Orientation
- Leading myself
- Business Acumen
- Customer Centricity
- Engineering (B.E. / B-Tech in Mechanical / Industrial), or