Experienced Lawyer - Employment Law
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Make it happen.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
- The job is offering the possibility to work from Bucharest, Cluj, Timisoara, Blaj or Sibiu cities and also offers remote working possibilities within Romania
- This job involves travelling through Romanian Bosch locations from time to time
- Complete responsibility of the labor law field, representing the company interest internally and externally
- Prepare resolutions, guidelines, procedures, documents according to the Romanian labor law practice
- Actively consult and support management in connection with legislative changes.
- Supporting collective and individual labor agreements and related specific clauses (employee benefits, Bosch procedures, changes in the legislation, etc)
- Conducting legal research into past cases and documents
- Drafting and preparing claims, employment contracts or other legal labor documentation
- Providing legal advice to internal clients and negotiating on behalf of clients on topics such as, but not limited to: general employment related matters, termination of employment and lay-offs, negotiations with works councils or employees ‘representatives, expatriates’ labor regime, employees’ incentive programs, social security law, collective bargaining agreements
- Employment litigation: representing clients in court and tribunal hearings
- Monitor, analyze and if necessary, implement changes in procedures and documents according to Romanian and EU legislation and practice
- Licensed to practice law in Romania, as a definitive attorney-at-law
- Overview regarding EU labor law standards
- 5+ years as demonstrated labor law experience (in a law firm or as in-house lawyer)
- Experience gained within large/complex organizations and projects, experience with production activity is advantageous
- Experience navigating uncharted waters
- Experience in working with and influencing all levels of employees and management
- Full professional English
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our
- Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR
(General Data Protection Regulation) compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will
come with an answer shortly.