Senior Expert - Leadership Training
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 10,000 associates at 36 locations support national and international customers in around 40 languages, primarily from the automotive, logistics and pharmaceutical sectors as well as information and communication technology.
As part of this true Global organization, Bosch Service Solutions in Barcelona is now leading more than 500 solutions experts, speaking more than 24 languages.
The Senior Expert for Leadership training is responsible for developing people leadership training and development programs for first line operational Team Leaders to be cascaded across the organization and around the world.
The position holder defines training content and methods and needs to exchange with the target group in order to understand training needs and success as well as working in close co-operation with the HR Community and Senior Operations Team.
This position actively researches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and develop leadership skills.
- Develop people leadership training and development programs aimed at first line management level for the BPO industry with a focus on communication skills.
- Obtain and/or develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Choose tailor made effective mixed training methods.
- Work closely with the target group, their managers and HR community in order to have a clear understanding of business needs and people’s needs.
- Briefing of training requirements to third party agencies or internal trainers.
- Monitor success and modify trainings or develop additional training modules as needed.
- In addition to creating and developing training for first line managers, develop leadership training for more senior leaders.
- Devise and develop effective leadership and training programs to qualify strong leaders as leadership coach.
- Ensure all training programs exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member, providing subject matter expertise to members of the management team and HR Community.
- Ability to design and implement effective leadership training and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish; language skills in German ideal but not essential
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Strengths in empathy, listening and collaboration across functions, countries and cultures is a must
- Pragmatic approach
- Willingness to travel
- Position based in Spanish local grades
- Valid Spanish NIE or DNI
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field e.g. psychologic or pedagogic
- Five years’ experience in designing training and development programs
- Experience in leadership training or personal leadership experience
- Previous experience of devising and delivering training within the BPO industry sector helpful
- A proven track record in demonstrating exemplary leadership skills and achieving successful outcomes
- A proven track record in developing, coaching or mentoring staff
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now