Sales Controlling Business Partner
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
Within the Finance and Controlling department, you will be the Sales Controlling Business partner of our Mobile Application Division, in our Head Quarter in Cernusco sul Naviglio - Milan
You will take care of:
- Sales forecasts, margins and monthly variance analysis
- Support to the Mobile Application Division in defining the sales budget, evaluating prices and developing medium-term strategic sales plans
- Preparation of sales reports according to the needs of the division management
- To be the point of reference for the headquarters in Germany for any question controlling-related of the Mobile Division
- Cost analysis and division allocation structure definition.
In addition to your Sales Controlling role, you will become the SAP Key User for the CO module:
- Support to central team located in Germany in monthly and yearly closing operations.
- Participate, as a contact person of the SAP Key User for CO module, in the various central IT development projects of SAP and take an active part in the communication of related changes and impacts within the Controlling function.
- To be the point of reference for the various corporate stakeholders for the resolution of issues related to the SAP CO environment
What distinguishes you?
Education: Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Economics
Experience and professional background:
- At least 2 years of experience in structured contexts in the administration and controlling function
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP (especially CO and FI modules)
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, in particular advanced Excel
- Power Bi knowledge (nice to have)
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Good analytical skills and strong relational skills necessary to interface with the various company stakeholders
Languages: fluent in Italian and English; German will be considered as a plus
Work style: autonomy, analytical approach, result orientation, business acumen and pragmatism