MiL/SiL Test Engineer_2023_EVS-SDS
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch
outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven
state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and
innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
· This job is to address testing requirements of global customer projects. The incumbent joining the Global Test Team is expected to work in the areas of New Energy Vehicle (NEV) /Hybrids/EV's (Motor Control Unit, Vehicle Control Unit, Battery Management System, Advanced Driver assistance system, On Board Charger and Fast Charging, Health care, Industry, Hi-tech, Consumer goods ).
· The Job Responsibilities are:
o Experience in testing Model Based Design Software.
o Exposure MIL/SIL testing processes.
o C Programing skills
o Strong communication and analytical skills are essential.
o Software-in-loop testing for Instrument Panel Cluster(IPC) software
o Understand and work in all areas of Model Based Development(Implement MBD-based functional/diagnostic functionalities)
o Embedded software development & functional testing using C.
o Ability to work independently on assigned task.
o Be a team player and effectively communicate ideas and issues to the teams
Travel and work at customer (OEM) locations for both short term and long term in India/abroad
· Good experience in electronic components validation in one or more of the following systems:
o Instrument cluster test case development
o Requirement analysis
o Test log analysis and debugging
· Hands on experience in using test tools: CANoe, CANStress, RF signal generator/recorder, power supply, oscilloscope etc.
· Strong communication, Problem solving and Analytical skills are essential Efficient communication with good analytical skills.
· Good programming skills in C or CAPL/XML
· IPC module validation experience with an Automotive OEM or Tier-I.
· B.E/B.Tech in EE /EEE/EIE/CSE/ related engineering, Experience: 2+ years
· Good grasp of test case development (Functional and System)
· Exposure to experience on HiL testing environments (ETAS/dSPACE/Vector – any one is OK)
· Should have worked with CAN tools like CANoe, CANalyzer or CANape , INCA
· Knowledge on protocols, CAN, LIN, UDS, DIO, UDPNM,
· Python/CAPL programming language
· Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills.
· Automotive domain experience only preferred
· Experience in testing of ECU Control Software
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Capable of working independently on a given task
· OEM/Onsite experience, direct interaction with Requirement Owner preferred
· Ability to learn and adapt to evolving tools/technologies, Ability to work with diverse teams