Electronic Failure Analysis Technician, CljP
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- failure analysis of ECU according to standards and methods
- utilization of high end analysis and soldering equipment (ex. BGA rework station)
- detailed microscope visual inspection according to standards
- utilization of climatic chambers and dedicated automotive software for simulating the electronic control unit’s(ECU) functionality in specific environmental conditions
- collaboration with cross-functional team members when required
- creating reports based on analysis results using a dedicated reporting application
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
Experience and Skills:
- Basic knowledge in electronics
- Ability to work independently, handle tasks flexibly and efficiently
- Target, process and quality orientation
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Basic utilization knowledge of electronic laboratory equipment, soldering techniques and general electronics
- Knowledge about CAN/LIN communication protocols is considered an advantage
- English – conversational level is mandatory
- Romanian - conversational level is mandatory
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly.