Jr Data Engineer - Internship
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WHEN YOU MOVE, YOU WIN. SO, MOVE WITH US!
What will you take care of?
As Junior Data Engineer, you will be part of the Business Intelligence Team, within the local IT Department, in a young and dynamic context.
Help shaping the future:
- Provide concrete contribution to the Business Intelligence Team for the implementation of Bosch Rexroth worldwide data analysis projects.
Take on responsibility: within the Business Intelligence Team, you will:
- Data cleaning and restructuring;
- Program operations to reach robust data sets for consequent board analysis;
- Work with Microsoft BI suite (Analysis Services, Integration Services, Reporting Services, Power BI, SQL Server Management Studio);
- Create dashboards using appropriate visualization, for both technical and non-technical audiences;
Experience cooperation and Internationality:
- Work with Data Scientists and the whole IT team;
- Possibility to collaborate with colleagues across Europe in different teams, both technical and non-technical.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Advanced degree in statistics, math, physics, computer science, engineering or related fields.
Know-how/Organizational and Personal Skills:
- “Data-savvy”: ability to understand and organize data in order to visualize and analyze it
- Team working and Problem solving skills
- Basic technical skills in SQL programming and Power BI.
Languages: Fluent Italian and English
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.