Functional Safety Engineer - ASIC
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Milan Design Center of the Bosch Sensortec Division, as ASIC Functional Safety Manager, where you will have the chance to:
- Take responsibility: The focus of your activity is the functional safety implementation according to ISO26262 of new, innovative application specified integrated circuits (ASIC) for sensors in the area of the automotive applications.
- Help shape the future: As a Safety Manager you own full responsibility for definition and implementation of functional safety concepts of the ASIC and you lead the development team for processing functional safety tasks in close collaboration with the Project Manager on time, budget and quality.
- Integrated implementation: as a Functional Safety Expert you assess safety targets, define safety concepts at ASIC hardware, software and system-level and you carry out analysis methods like FMEDA, FTA or DFA.
- Networked communication: as an allrounder you represent the Functional Safety subjects in distributed international developing teams as well as with internal and external customers.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Degree (Dipl./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent with outstanding results.
- Experience and Knowledge: Deep hands-on knowledge of ISO26262 Functional Safety standard and implementation; good knowledge of FMEDA, FTA or DFA methodologies
- Languages: Fluent English (level B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams.Effective team player with focused and independent working style.
- Working practice: Some years industry experience in ASIC design.
At Bosch, you will work side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.