Product and Service Owner
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- You are responsible for initializing new service of knowledge graphs at Bosch and its further development.
- As the PSO you are accountable throughout the lifecycle of an internal IT product/service (strategy, plan, build, deploy, run and phase-out).
- You orchestrate the collaboration of other responsible roles for the IT product/service.
- You are the central point of contact for all questions concerning the IT product/service.
- You understand and shape the requirements of our internal customers and users, and maintain a close collaboration.
- You are responsible for increasing service visibility and gaining new customers.
- You seek proactively for new use cases to be implemented by the service.
- You ensure that the service is in budget, well-staffed, secure, scalable, reliable and monitored.
- You supervise development activities, Jira administration and help the team reach their goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- Work experience in product ownership, project management and cost controlling.
- Understanding of Atlassian Jira administration and customization.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a global cross functional team.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of knowledge graphs and semantic data models.
- Experience with enterprise knowledge graph platforms.
- Experience with Python applications.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products