Application Engineer for Power Semiconductors for Electric Vehicles (f/m/div.)
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You ensure the development of our semiconductor products according to the requirements that enable our partner business units to be successful in their markets.
- You are the main interface for system and hardware development of partner units for requirement engineering and change management (requirements and specifications).
- You identify, challenge & align (future) customer system requirements with product specification of related power semiconductor components.
- You define what should and what should not be developed to enable competitive products. You ensure that a full set of requirements is provided to the line organization so that the line can focus on how the product is implemented.
- You ensure seamless integration of S/C products into the customer system by clear and matching requirements for internal product development or line organization.
- You govern and pursue that the S/C product development meets the committed product specifications. You release customer relevant interface topics, documents, data sheets, TCD and simulation models.
- Education: completed university studies (master's degree/diploma/PhD) in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Power Semiconductors or a comparable subject
- Personality: communicative with a high degree of initiative and assertiveness
- Working Practice: analytical, structured
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of professional experience in automotive, ideally at OEM, Tier1 or engineering service provider; profound expertise in power electronics with focus on inverter applications; understanding of the complete inverter design, ideally also including cooling and mechanical integration concepts; knowledge about ECU cost structure
- Qualifications: ability to understand and translate customer's pain points into concrete S/C based solutions (concepts) together with customers
- Languages: business fluent in both written and spoken German and English
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us. #LI-DNI
Need support during your application?
Katharina Flesch (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Christian Kluthe (Functional Department)
+49 712 135 36821
Interested in this or similar positions? Have a look at our Virtual [email protected] and get to know our challenging and exciting projects at BOSCH. You will find further information and dates on our website: www.bosch.de/events/ #LI-DNI