Advisor (Workshop Test Equipment) – Dutch Speaker
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions
Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for some of the world’s leading brands? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the UK and across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. For more than 30 years, Bosch Service Solutions (SO) offers global innovative services in more than 30 languages with over 10,000 associates across 26 locations. Bosch Service Solutions has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing.
We are currently recruiting for an Advisor to deliver and sustain a fantastic experience for all our service and vehicle repair customers.
- Respond to all calls, emails and requests for technical 1st level support
- Analyse technical problems (root cause analysis) with cars and/or light goods vehicles (LGV) and/or heavy goods vehicles (HGV) of all brands and provide technical assistance to customers
- Follow defined working instructions and escalation processes for all possible types of incidents
- Track all incidents in our internal incident management system
- Maintain communication with other Bosch sites, departments and colleagues who are engaged in the support processes
- Input for FAQ and knowledge database
- Providing professional accomplished communication to a wide range of customers
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in the resolution of technical problems (by phone and/or from field base)
- A good knowledge of cars in general and especially of workshop equipment would be an advantage
- Educated and qualification in electromechanics
- Technical education in IT systems; experience and advanced knowledge in hardware and software support topics
- Excellent customer service experience
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills both orally and in writing
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail with methodical troubleshooting skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Basic understanding of IT skills
Your future job location offers you: Flexible work time options, benefits and services, employee discounts, room for creativity, hybrid of home- based and city centre office based working location.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00