Service sales Engineer - Industrial Automation product porfolio
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WHEN YOU MOVE, YOU WIN. SO, MOVE WITH US!
What will you take care of?
As a Service Engineer - Industrial Automation product porfolio (repairs, spare parts and service contracts of drives and motors. PLC, motion controls and CNC) for Automation & Electrification division your main goal will be supporting our clients by providing best-in-class service support.
Take on responsibility:
You will be responsible for the quality of remote and on-site technical troubleshooting, repairs and spare parts business, managing the products from the phase out status up to the complete obsolescence:
- Spare parts management (direct or indirect with external partners)
- Prepare offers, update spare parts price list
- Fast exchange of defective units
- Manage the product repair process
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to eliminate malfunctions
- Proposal of service contract for extending the life of products at customers
- Professionally represents the company to the customer
- Travel to customer sites in Italy when required
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Technical certificate/diploma or university degree in Electromechanical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent education
- Languages: fluent in English and Italian
- Experience and know-how: preferable previous working experience in field service roles with electro-mechanical components, electrical cabinets, (nice to have) drives and electrical motors;
- Work style: project management skills, interdependence, result oriented, customer orientation and pragmatism;
- Other: curiosity and interest in industrial and technological topics, willingness to learn continuously
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.