German Social Media Specialist
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,600 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). The company generated sales of 78.7 billion euros in 2021. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Archimedes had one of his best ideas in the bath. We know that good ideas can arise anywhere and, with our flexible working policy, you can work in a way that suits you, your project and your team.
Ready to learn, grow and inspire others? We are looking for our new German Social Media Specialist.
In exchange we are ready to offer you all our best: top-class training programs, plenty of support for your professional and personal development, and the cherry on top: With us, you can develop as an expert, leader, in agile teams or projects, switching functional areas, projects or functions. There are many options open to you and many ways you can define your career. Whichever direction you choose, we'll help get you there.
In this role, some of your main funcitons will be:
- Manage and orchestrate the dialogue on social media accounts from a wide range of different Bosch business units to increase positive engagement (community management)
- Consult and collaborate with page managers and relevant stakeholders across multiple Bosch divisions to realise the brand's strategy and create buzz regarding focus topics and campaigns
- Detect and escalate potentially brand damaging content to key stakeholders (crisis management)
- Monitor and analyse social media channels, providing voice of the customer feedback to page managers
- Update and maintain the social media knowledgebase in alignment with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Develop best practices and participate in continuous improvement activities while also providing support and coaching colleagues on social media
- Ensure Change and Release Management processes are adhered to
- Be open to creating content in collaboration with clients on demand
What we offer
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract.
- Expert trainers will guide your training during your first weeks,
- Free and confidential psychological support: Our employees can access free of charge a psychological support line attended by professionals.
- Discounts in BOSCH Home Appliances (Ovens, Air Conditioning and many others)
- Permanent Contract (Indefinido)
-German speaker at a Native level or equivalent (C2 Level)
- In-depth experience in working with social media, in particular community management and engaging audiences online, preferably in an agency set up
- Knowledge of the most widely used social media platforms and social media managing tools
- Strong creative writing skills in German (native level) and English (near native)
- Team player who is confident and empathetic with strong verbal communication skills
- Proactive, flexible and ability to work independently with a high degree of responsibility
- Quality-driven work ethic paired with a passion for continuous and sustainable improvement
- Willingness to collaborate in a multinational team in a hybrid work environment (remote/on-site) with occasional business travel