Sales District Manager "SDM" - RTS Intercom Systems, Northeast US (Remote)
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Security Systems is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection, voice evacuation systems, access control, and management systems. The professional communications products are used on global production of major sporting events, launch and recovery of spacecraft, nuclear power generation, nightly news broadcasts in every state in the US, as well as life-saving medical procedures.
Burnsville, MN is the headquarters for the Communications Systems Division of Bosch Security Systems. Our main activities include the product management, development, and quality of Critical Communications Systems, Pro Sound, and Public Address & Conferencing. With our premium brands: Bosch, Dynacord, Electro-Voice, RTS and Telex, we provide solutions that reflect our brand values for audio quality, and innovation.
At the forefront of broadcast and production intercom for over 40 years, RTS Intercom Systems maintains its industry-standard position with professional communications products that combine forward-thinking features and functionality with tried-and-true reliability. RTS is a leader in networked IP-based intercom system solutions, scalable for applications of all sizes.
RTS Intercom Highlights:
- Main Intercom systems provider for 90% of North America major & medium networks and OB Trucks.
- 50,000 of RTS key panels with hundreds of matrix systems deployed in North America.
- Innovation Leader in Intercoms: New digital Matrix ODIN (16 to 1,024 ports) deployed with>1,000 matrix systems globally installed within first 18 months.
- Innovation Leader in Intercoms: New digital party line products for Live Performance & Events, Sports, House of Worship and industrial applications
This full-time sales position is responsible for the RTS Intercom and Headset product portfolio.
Expand sales & increase support to customers, including Dealers, Distributors and End Users, within designated district. To achieve sales goals and maximize total sales while maintaining margin expectations to support assigned product portfolio.
Must reside within the NE district; MI, IN, OH, PA, NJ, NY, VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, CT, DE, MD, DC, VA, KY, or WV.
- Provide support for customers in the form of training assistance, special quotations, project design, demonstrations to meet specific customer requirements and achieve sales goals.
- Provide necessary support to customers in designated district to achieve assigned district sales goals and maximize total sales while maintaining margin expectations.
- Responsible for management of all RTS Intercom Dealer Resellers in their individual district.
- Assist in new product business expansion by identifying opportunities and working with internal departments to support these efforts.
- Identify and develop new Dealer partners for the RTS Intercom and Headset Portfolio.
- Support Regional Sales Organization efforts at A&E level, end-user and dealer levels.
- Provide same or next day response for customer issues.
- Promote and introduce new RTS Intercom and Headset products; train on the benefits of such solutions through events: dealer events, trade shows, customer directed training and other programs.
- Draft System Design and Sales Quotations within our centralized CRM system for Dealers and End User Customers.
- Provide sales and customer information and trends through our centralized CRM System.
- Provide strong customer orientation.
- Complete all Bosch required reporting (i.e., T&E, project updates, product feedback from field), on time.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing is preferred.
- Five (5) years of industry experience, preferably with a manufacturer, systems integrator or audio / video reseller is required.
- Experience in Dante/AES67 IP technology along with a solid understanding of both analog and IP based audio is required
- Industry affiliations and certifications (such as CTS) a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 70% for this position.
- Must reside within the NE district; MI, IN, OH, PA, NJ, NY, VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, CT, DE, MD, DC, VA, KY, or WV.
- Solid industry and product specific knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to successfully generate and close business
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good organizational and planning abilities
- Demonstrate sound judgment
- Effective decision-making skills regarding technical and financial customer issues.
- Ability to successfully generate and close business.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.