Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President of Bosch Termotechnology (M/F)
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Termotecnologia, S.A. is present in Portugal with more than 1.300 employees who are responsible for the development, production and commercialization of innovative solutions that make the houses more intelligent, efficient and environmentally friendly.
The success of the company lies in its highly specialized and innovative team and in the technological know-how that makes Bosch the leader in the European water heater market.
Its production unit in Aveiro manages the worldwide activities of the residential water solutions business unit and the offices in Lisbon develops sales and after-sales services, as well as consulting and designing projects for the design of heating and air conditioning solutions.
Your contribution to something big:
- Work directly with the SVP to support all aspects of his daily work routine;
- Maintain the SVP calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements and travel;
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets and special reports;
- Keep the SVP advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up;
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the SVP, redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate;
- Serve as a liaison between the EVP and the different stakeholders;
- Provide coordination, monitoring and communication of projects of the area;
- Facilitates strategical meetings and workshops.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or similar;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an executive assistant function;
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt communication to different stakeholders;
- Time management and organization skills;
- Strong business acumen and strategical thinking;
- Solution-oriented, responsible, flexible, proactive and with resilience skills;
- Proficient user on MS office tools (specially, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and OneNote);
- Excellent written and spoken in Portuguese and English and preferably a good command in Spanish, French and German.
O que temos para oferecer:
Desafios num ambiente internacional | oportunidades de carreira numa das melhores empresas mundiais | horário flexível | serviços médicos | descontos para colaboradores | atividades relacionadas com desporto e saúde | cantina | bons acessos a transportes públicos | espaço para criatividade.
Histórias de sucesso não acontecem por acaso...
Faz com que aconteçam. Candidata-te!