- Via Marcantonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
As a Logistic Specialist you will take part in supervision, coordination, control, continuous improvement and projects management related to:
- Coordinate and assure performance and quality of Bosch Local Distribution Centre (LDC) in Italy and related transport to Bosch Customers in Italy
- Monitoring, supporting & steering of external logistics service providers (LSPs) for warehousing and transport
- Monitoring and tracking of defined Key Performance Indicators on daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Align and agree measures with LSPs in case of KPI deviations
- First level contact for all questions regarding LSPs (internal Bosch and external Customers)
- Escalation management between LSPs and BSW from RB
- On-site presence at the warehouse and at transport hubs
- Cost responsible for warehouse and transport
- Running Improvement projects
- Support Tender activities
- Local support for central projects
What distinguishes you?
- High level of SAP (SD/WM modules) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, etc.) knowledge
- High level of English knowledge
- Organizational and analytical competencies
- Relational skills
- Ability to work alone and in team
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.