Data Protection and Information Security Partner (DSP)
- Budapest, Gyömrői út, Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Your contribution to something big:
► Working with management and associates to implement information security and privacy (ISP) and Access Management (AM) regulations and monitoring compliance
► Completing risk assessments to mitigate risks
► Developing and coordinating awareness building activities for associates
► Collecting, organizing and maintaining documentation as required by ISP and AM regulations
► Monitoring authorizations regularly
► Performing audits to ensure compliance
► Completing all administrative tasks associated with the role
►Fundamental knowledge of IT Hardware and Software, college or university degree in IT is an advantage;
►Professional experience in the field of information security, access management or in similar position is a plus
►Excellent organizational and communication skills
►Proactive approach, ability to work in a team
►At least intermediate English language skills (both written and spoken)
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV!