Customer Service Associate
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions Inc.
BOSCH SERVICE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Established in 1985 as a monitoring center and provider of communication services, Bosch Communication Center has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing services
By steadily expanding our areas of expertise, we have transformed ourselves into a leading solution provider across a wide range of different industries. That’s why we decided to change our name to Bosch Service Solutions as of September 1, 2014.
We also see this change in name as expressing a promise to our customers that we will constantly strive to exceed their expectations with our innovative, comprehensive service solutions.
We are a leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions for complex, technology-driven services. In addition, we develop, implement, and operate new and innovative business models in cooperation with our clients.
Our unique competence profile
360° solution know-how
Bosch global network of 40,000 engineers
More than 10,000 IT experts worldwide
60 business consultants (process redesign, user experience management, business modeling)
Global network of communication, monitoring, trust, and data centers
Bosch quality standards and quality gates in project management
Highest security and data protection standards
5,000 highly skilled and committed communication and monitoring agents handling over 90 million transactions per year
Capability management and continuous training
State-of-the-art workforce management
- Taking responsibility: You will handle customer enquiries in writing and by telephone in English. You will support customers with their extensive requests concerning various digital topics such as vehicle applications and the like.
- Think comprehensively: In case of challenges with booked services in the vehicle you are the first point of contact and present possible solutions to the customer in 1st or 2nd level support.
- Implement reliably: Forwarding technical issues to the appropriate departments is just a part of your responsibilities aside from communicating with specialist centers. You will also educate our customers on the existing digital product portfolio.
- Personality: Customer-oriented, responsible and communicative
- Working method: professional, independent, reliable, service- and solution-oriented. You are accustomed to working in a team, are organized and with high self-motivation. Flexibility and willingness to work in shifts are also crucial.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year customer service experience preferably with Australian accounts
- Know-how: Enthusiasm for customer service in the automotive sector, quick perception and secure handling of common information technologies, also with ticketing tools. Intercultural competence is expected since you will be working with local and foreign colleagues.
- Languages: Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Kindly attach your resume in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.