Packaging Development Internship
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Service Solutions Division offers innovative solutions for "Business Process Outsourcing" for business processes and complex services. We work all over the world, in over 30 languages and 15 countries. We are focused on development and implementation of holistic and innovative solutions in areas as mobility, buildings and Customer Interaction as well as services related to internal processes Bosch, directed especially to the Accounting departments, Human Resources, Indirect Purchasing, Marketing and Logistics.
You contribution to something big
- Be part of the development team of packaging designs for Bosch;
- Participate in the definition of packaging technical specifications for Bosch products;
- Work with suppliers to optimize and troubleshoot packaging issues;
- Follow up of new projects until serial production
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred;
- Knowledge in SolidWorks and ArtiosCAD;
- Proficient in English
- Ability to identify problems, develop solutions and quickly implement their strategy;
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate effetively.
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!