Channel Marketing Intern
- Via Marcantonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
As an intern in the Sales&Marketing Departement of the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Division of Bosch, you will have the chance to:
- Help shaping the future: you will support the Marketing Division in conducting reports and statistics on sales analysis; you will also support in the communication process and preparation of promotions.
- Experience cooperation: you will be inserted inside the marketing team of the Automotive Aftermarket division;
- Live internationality: you will have the chance to experience the complexity of a large multinational company environment.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Bachelor / Master Degree in Economics or Management Engineering.
- Languages: English (minimum B2 level), German (minimum B1 level)
- Experience and know-how: Microsoft Office.
- Personality: Good data analysis skills, Team-work and proactivity, global vision and problem.solving skills.
Internships foresee reimbursement at Bosch Italia. Depending on the level of your education, you will be reimbursed with 700/900 euros (gross)/month.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.