Senior ASIC Digital Designer - Espoo
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Oy
Here at Bosch, we are creating the future by inventing technologies and services of high quality that can enrich peoples' lives. Our promise to our employees is solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join us and feel the difference!
At our Finland ASIC development center locations at Oulu and Espoo, we develop ASICs for Bosch in consumer and industrial sensing applications. Your responsibility will be the digital design of Mixed-Signal or System-on-chip ASICs for consumer applications.
- Observe and think ahead: You work in interdisciplinary teams and develop digital ASIC components from concept to implementation.
- Reliable implementation: You help us to ensure the “First Time Right” of our IC Designs by dedicated simulation and support of our verification team.
- Networked communication: You are part of an international and globally distributed team.
- Think holistically: Join the development until product release, where you support the characterization and validation of our IC Designs after tapeout.
- Conscientious coordination: You plan and delegate digital design tasks together with the team.
- Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams.
- Working Practice: Effective team player with focused and independent working style; 3 to 5 years of Industry experience or a fitting PhD are desirable.
- Experience: Deep Understanding of VHDL and/ or Verilog and IC Design in general; preferably experience in digital data processing and/or logic backend tools (synthesis, timing analysis, P&R); basic skills in project management (planning, delegation, tracking...). Near-threshold design experience is desirable.
- Languages: Proficient English language skills.
- Education: Degree (B.Sc./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent with outstanding results.
An exciting job at an international company who is working at the forefront of technology. Being a part of the Finnish department you can become a part of the future!
A hybrid work form is possible after further coordination with managers.
Do you have any questions?
Then contact Tuomas Hollman +358(10)4808436, [email protected]
More about Bosch: www.bosch.com