Divisional Process Expert Logistics
- Havasi László u. 2., Maklár, Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. The Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Ltd in Eger and Maklar as an automotive supplier produces steering gears, steering columns, I-shafts and remanufactured parts in the best quality and most efficient way for the world's most famous car manufacturers. In line with the „Invented for life" motto, we are working on creating automated driving, implementing self-driving cars for the future.
Your contribution to something big
- You will be part of the Global center of competence Team in the area of logistics planning and work on topics such as
- creating process and master data standards
- introduction of new standard planning tools following the logistics strategy at AS
- consulting of the value stream organization regarding production and demand planning
- overarching projects within the supply chain organization
- training of the operational logistics planners LPQ1
You analyze existing processes, identify connections and define standards, transfer them to the existing supply chain and develop measures for the continuous improvement of the logistics process landscape
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Field related to Supply Chain Management or Materials Planning or comparable
- Experience in Supply Chain Management or Materials Planning
- Comprehensive knowledge in demand planning and customer service
- Strong analytical skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication.
- Quick comprehension for solving complex planning tasks
- Results-focused and motivated/energetic
- Flexible worker: Operates well working both independently and in a team environment.
Your future job location offers you
Safe background, professional challenges, clear career possibilities, continuous development and learning opportunities are waiting for you at one of the most prominent company in the world. We provide free training to support the professional and personal development of our employees and reward loyalty. If you work in our company, you will be part of young and innovative team, you will get performance-based bonus, other fringe and social benefits, use of a corporate bus service. Take advantage of the employee referral system, the wide range of sporting opportunities, participate in Bosch events and enjoy the benefits of Bosch employees!