Automotive Specialist Trainer
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Traditional F2F technical training delivery across a range of topics, focusing on digital and software based diagnostic platforms.
- Work in collaboration with key Bosch and Renault Group stakeholders (Techline/Warranty etc) to create, edit and adapt existing digital content to meet project requirements.
- To lead on digital content creation and editing using Adobe suite for integration into webinar delivery and online learning platforms.
- Work in collaboration with our Digital Coordinator to plan, schedule and develop digital content for our customer online learning platforms.
- To lead on the technical management and support for all recording studio-based activity, including the management and maintenance of all digital recording and webinar hosting equipment and software packages.
- Hosting and moderation of webinar delivery in support of the Technical Training team.
- Possess proven technical training delivery skills.
- Be highly computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS applications.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the automotive training business.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket (AA) business
- Display, at all times, a customer oriented, service provider attitude and be a positive ambassador for the company.
- Understand the goals and operating targets of the business and the way in which he/she contributes towards the success of Bosch AA within the UK.
- Engage in the process of improving our business processes by contributing ideas and suggestions.
- Communicate proactively and effectively at all levels, both externally and internally.
On offer is a competitive salary and pension contributions. With a great package of benefits including annual bonus, private health care, a health cash plan, life assurance and other discounted benefits. We will also provide many opportunities for personal and professional development.