Technical IT- logistics area
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive SRL
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career. One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
- Responsible for running the processes and continuously improvement of the processes in the described parameters;
- Responsible for the correct application of applicable legal rules, Bosch standards and safety and labor protection criteria when intervening and /or defining processes;
- Support of MES application and configuration in production areas;
- Ensures stability of MES system following requirements from each BU by leading the project in a specific area;
- Responsible for application updates/upgrades and configuration requests based on business requirements;
- Works directly with cross functional teams on maintaining and updating the running systems;
- Ability to recognize problems and communicate solutions effectively;
- Collaborates and supports the production departments;
- Provides feedback to applicators regarding upgrades and shares improvement points;
- Develops and maintains MES systems (NEXEED / SALT) documentation;
- Roll out and train end users based on new solutions;
- Participate on projects that utilize the MES system;
- Responsible for the preparation of the necessary documentation / obtaining the assimilation of the processes;
- Is the connection colleague between functional departments/regional locations and the IT dept.;
- Performs testing to ensure development product meets functional requirements documents them, make the lessons learned and maintain a history of these;
- Steers potential solutions to production departments;
- Implements process improvements by actively participating on discussions between international production network, PS-MFI, BCI, TEF6 SwP;
- Follows standard leadplant, PS-MFI, BCI implementation with reference to processes;
- racking of ticketing and escalation when time schedule it is not met;
- Ensures follow-up to manufacturing standards;
- Responsible for different production areas regarding MES tools;
- Main contact point between production department and PS/MFI, BCI;
- Partner in I4.0 projects.
- MES software tools Knowledge, connectivity/data transfer between machines and the tools
- Microsoft Office skills; PPT, Excel, Visio
- Organized and Analytic working stiles
- Project Management knowledge
- Transport package - granted monthly for employees who have domicile more than 35 km away (according to Google Maps) compared to the location of Bosch Automotive SRL.
- Relocation package - one-time payment allocated for relocation expenses, equivalent to the gross salary for two months (applying taxes related), being considered in the calculation of the initial salary from employment. This one is required within 6 months of employment, physical proof of relocation
- Electronic card for holiday vouchers
- Electronic card for gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Electronic card for meal vouchers
- 25 days off per year - the balance between personal life and the professional one is essential for us, therefore we offer you 25 vacation days / year.
- Christmas gift vouchers for children
- Recommendation bonus
- First childbirth - a premium is granted by the company for the birth of a child.
- Flexible schedule - 6 or 8 hours (time slot you must be in company: 09: 00-14: 00).
- Performance bonus - we want to motivate you with a bonus for your individual performance.
- Loyalty bonus - awarded as a one-time payment of 5 years, respectively 10 years of experience in the company.
- Summer bonus
- Transport bonus
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for the development of our products.
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, shift managers and experts.
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company.
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises, insurance medical consultation and consultations at the Medical Center.
- The Living in Blaj program - being active helps with on-site performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, volleyball.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - are represented over 10 different nationalities and several languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing diversity our cultural experiences.
- Seniority Bonus - awarded for uninterrupted seniority from company as a permanent percentage (2% for 3-6 years old; 3% for 6-9 years old; 5%> for 9 years).