curricular intership Human Resources
- NONANTOLA, MODENA, MODENA, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A.
With its five product lines of compact hydraulics Bosch Rexroth Oil Control SpA, with factories in the province of Modena and Reggio Emilia and over 1,300 employees, has been producing and marketing compact hydraulic components for multiple applications for over 40 years, from aerial platforms to cranes, earth-moving machinery, agricultural machinery, industrial applications.
What characterizes Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A. is the ability to study customized solutions in relation to each specific customer requirement. For this reason, the products of Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A. they are synonymous with quality and represent a guarantee for the global market.
In industrial hydraulics, Bosch Rexroth is actively shaping the transition from conventional to intelligent and connected hydraulics. This opens up enormous potential for the easy and economical integration of machines and systems into modern industrial environments.
Our R&D department based in Nonantola (MO) is a center of global competence for Compact Hydraulic products
What will you take care of?
As an Hr intern, you will be part of the Bosch Rexroth team.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the management of the training activities, with a “hands on” and direct approach
- You will be part of a dynamic team, always aiming to offer to Bosch employees and to external clients, the best support, as "business partners".
-You will give support in training activity, organization, scheduling and administrative tasks.
- Support the HR Business Partner on Employer Branding, Internal Communication and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives across the organization
you're a student of economics, psychology, philosophy, literature or similar
you want do a curricular stage experience, lasting 6 months, full time
If you feel confident in the position don't hesitate to apply
take a look!
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class
Want to know how to live #LikeABosch?
Moving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.