Research Group Leader "Natural Language Processing and Neuro-Symbolic AI" (f/m/div.)
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Be part of our team and lead an international research group consisting of senior experts, post-doc level research scientists, research engineers, and PhD students in the fields of natural language processing (NLP) and neuro-symbolic AI. You shape research agendas and technology roadmaps in exciting areas of deep learning based NLP and neuro-symbolic AI, with applications across various Bosch business units and plants.
- Together with partners at Bosch Corporate Research and Bosch business units, you drive the industrialization of natural-language understanding services and knowledge graphs.
- Furthermore, you act as the interface to our excellent network of academic partners worldwide.
- Last but not least, you shape the team's culture and identity and support professional and personal development of your team members.
- Education: excellent PhD in Computer Science, Computational Lingustics, Machine Learning - ideally touching both, Natural Language Processing and Knowledge-Graphs
- Personality: self-confident, responsible team player, professional speaking and communication skills across all hierarchy levels and different target audiences
- Experience and Knowledge: ideally several years of experience in leading an academic or industrial research team in relevant research domains, product-oriented experience in real-world commercial applications of natural language processing and knowledge graphs, strong publication record and experience in supervision of PhD students and postdocs, proven leadership skills, e.g., as an academic group leader, or via leadership experience in industry
- Enthusiasm: motivated to work in and guide an interdisciplinary as well as international team
- Languages: excellent English skills spoken and written
Please submit all relevant documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, and links to GitHub or kaggle account).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Michael Pfeiffer (Functional Department)