Sensor Expert for Inertial Sensors (f/m/div)
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Our team develops high-precision, highly integrated MEMS inertial sensors for applications in smartphones and wearables. We drive innovative engineering projects from concept phase until high-volume mass production. With our industry-leading products, we enable real-time motion detection, indoor navigation, gesture and activity recognition as well as optical image stabilization (OIS).
- You participate in the enabling of exciting use cases in consumer technology! You coordinate interdisciplinary areas for the development of the next generation of sensors from development to mass production.
- You are responsible for a systematic definition and configuration of the sensor functions incl. MEMS, ASIC, package, testing and software. You have an understanding of the signal chain and develop solutions to achieve the sensor target requirements
- You are the contact point for questions regarding the entire sensor system, including micromechanics, ASIC, packaging and embedded software
- With your base in our Dresden location you have close interaction with plant and ASIC development as well as established close interlinks to the HQ in Reutlingen. You support marketing and sales in the product definition and in the assessment of the competition.
- You document the results, present in project reviews and you are the interface to central research for new technologies
- Personality: High level of interdisciplinary comprehension, enthusiasm, customer orientation, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Working Practice: Analytic, structured and organized
- Experience and Knowledge: You have in depth knowledge of microelectronics and data evaluation. You have at least 3 years work experience in the field of sensors, ideally MEMS based systems
- Languages: Very good spoken and written German and English skills
- Education: Master or equivalent degree in Microsystems Engineering, Microelectronics, Information Technology or similar major. PhD graduates are welcome to apply
Apply now in just 3 minutes! You want to work part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models.
Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Paul Kültzer (Human Resources)
+49 7121 35-32641
Need further information about the job?
Ulrich Ellerkmann (Functional Department)
+49 174 1865929