Project Manager ASIC Development (w/m/div.)
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
In our Dresden development center, Bosch Sensortec develops ASICs for a variety of consumer MEMS Systems. Your responsibility for the project management of our subcontracted IC development:
- You take responsibility for managing and supervising ASIC development programs with external service providers. You ensure the conformance to schedule and quality of the development deliverables.
- You will be the contact point for all IC related activities in our development projects and act the first interface to external design partners.
- In the daily work, you will use your thorough communication experience: written communication, on-site face-to-face talks, or presentation to wider audiences. In case of conflicts, you select the most appropriate means of communication or escalate appropriately.
- You take care for regular alignment with all internal stakeholders and external design partners. You make risks transparent, define mitigation measures and drive decision process.
- Personality: Excellent communication and negotiation skills, curious about related industry trends, friendly and unbiased team player.
- Working Practice: Experience in collaboration with international teams and remote partners, understanding of facts quickly and systematical classification.
- Experience and Knowledge: At least 5 years of hands-on experience in mixed signal IC design. Preferably 2+ years in assignments as technical lead or project manager
- Education: Master or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar major
- Languages: Fluent English (C1), good German (B2) skills are a plus
Need support during your application?
Paul Kültzer (Human Resources)
+49 7121 35-32641
Need further information about the job?
Achim Graupner (Functional Department)
+49 351 8547-3760