Intern Human Resources
- Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 München, Germany
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things GmbH
Azena (formerly known as Security & Safety Things) is an innovative IoT Start-up funded by Bosch. Our goal is to be the leading open platform and marketplace for smart security and safety solutions. The platform we offer is based on a camera operating system that empowers cameras from various manufacturers. It connects to our Application Store, where leading video analytics companies offer cutting-edge apps.
If you would like to be part of our team and become our next IoT hero, we cannot wait to hear from you!
We do not only provide a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, but also a company culture where everyone of our employees can make their mark and has room to grow. Our work environment is value driven, offers a lot of flexibility and is built on trust in each other. We combine the best of the corporate and the Start-up world and enjoy what we do.
Visit our career page to learn more about our values, our perks, and our culture here at Azena.
As an intern in the field of Human Resources you are involved in all HR related topics, from hiring, to onboarding and throughout the whole employee lifecycle. Your focus will be to help Azena to grow by getting the right talents on board. Your tasks include:
- Supporting the recruiting process from CV screening to scheduling and conducting interviews for all our locations (Munich, Pittsburgh and Eindhoven)
- Organizing the welcome day for our new starters to make them feel as part of the team from day one
- Supporting the set-up of development measures and trainings as well as feedback cycles for our employees
- Helping us with conducting our monthly engagement survey as well as analyzing the findings
- Being the initiator of team and community events
- Taking responsibility and initiative and bringing your own ideas to the table. We are always looking for ways to improve our candidate and employee experience
Personality: You are hands-on, likes to think outside of the box and you like working in a great team and want to have fun at work
Working practice: You are collaborative and like to work autonomously
Experience: First experience in the field of Human Resources is a plus
Know-How: Good communication and organization skills
Languages: Fluent in English and German
Education: Enrolled student in the field of Business Administration, Psychology or similar
Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Last but not the least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our office is right in the center of it all.
Contact our Azena Talent Acquisition Team