System Architect for Parking Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are currently looking for a System Architect to work within our team.
You will focus on contributing to Driving Assistance systems for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion. You will deliver projects that contain features ranging from Autonomous Parking Systems to High Speed maneuvering systems.
In your role you will:
- Participate in planning, definition and high-level design of architecture solutions and explore solution alternatives
- Contribute to the reviews of requirements that will be the foundation of your architectural designs
- Define the System Architecture, its subsystems, and their interfaces based on automotive architecture standards
- Communicate with customers and stakeholders to create the System Architecture and the correlating documentation
- Take part in project planning activities
- Participate in customer demos to prove the system as you designed it is acting per the requirements
- Provide technical guidance to the project team
- Ensure that the traceability between requirements, architecture & implementation is ensured through reporting/KPI’s
- Perform analysis of high-criticality system issues
- Communication Protocols (CAN/CAN-FD/FlexRay/XCP/UDS/…)
- JIRA (or similar)
- IBM Doors
- You have a technical degree in Automotive, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics, or comparable fields;
- You have experience with (System) Architecture;
- You have knowledge on model-based design methodology and strategies;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the Automotive Domain
- You have created various architectural artefacts, ranging from high-level architecture to detailed designs;
- Are familiar with the V-model development lifecycle;
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You are team oriented and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You are able to work independently;
- You have an analytical work approach;
- You have a strong willingness to learn, grow and to further develop yourself.
Nice to have:
- You have experience with automotive standards and processes
- Experience with automotive development tools
- Have experience with Agile frameworks
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription