Continuous Integration Software Engineer for Automotive Steering Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are currently looking for a Continuous Integration Software Engineer to join us in our adventure.
With Automotive systems becoming more and more complex and time to market decreasing continuously, there is the need of adapting the existing infrastructure, to face the nowadays’ challenges.
Bosch Automotive Steering Division looks for a passionate engineer to drive this change. Our future colleague will help the Steering department in becoming a trendsetter in a changing Automotive industry.
In your role you will:
- You will be working on cutting edge technologies in a professional environment
- You will identify manual processes that can be automated
- You will optimize the deployment of complex systems
- You will keep a close cooperation with international Software development partners
- You will test and ensure the best quality and performance of the code
- You will ensure solutions are maintained for high availability, scalability, security
- You will follow and implement agile practices within the team
- Scripting languages: Python
- Batch\Powershell scripting
- You have a University degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, Physics, or comparable;
- You are advanced in a modern scripting or compiled language (Python, C/C++, etc.)
- You have experience with software development processes such as building, unit testing, code analysis, release process and code coverage
- You have experience in managing and tracking build and test pipelines to provide daily quality snapshots
- You have deep understanding of practices as debugging and testing
- You know pipeline configuration with Jenkins
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- Good English knowledge is mandatory
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Groovy is a plus
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription