Software Integrator Parking Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
You will focus on contributing to software solutions for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion, with our features ranging from Autonomous Parking Systems to High Speed maneuvering.
Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will integrate the several components of a Software Product according to the customer specific processes;
- You will be in charge of validating the Software Integration outputs by performing (integration) tests;
- You will carry the responsibility for the integration process and improvement plans;
- You will be in charge of aligning the BOSCH processes with the customers’ needs;
- You will ensure on-time delivery of software products to the customer and BOSCH plants;
- You will have the chance to contribute to the quality processes;
- You will communicate within a multicultural team;
- You will be implementing and tailoring the Continuous Integration processes;
- You will have the chance to contribute to DevOps rollout;
Who you are:
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or a similar field of study;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Software Development or Software Integration;
- You have professional experience with C/C++ (embedded) programming languages;
- You are familiar with scripting languages like Python;
We would also appreciate:
- If you have knowledge of Automotive Development processes;
- If you have knowledge around the AUTOSAR toolchain;
- If you are familiar with V-Model, Agile & DevOps processes;
- If you have practical experience with IBM Doors, Enterprise Architect, MKS/PTC or GIT;
- If you have hands-on experience with μC’s;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.