SAP Success Factors Consultant (M/F)
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Since 1960, Robert Bosch, SA, the first company of the Bosch Group in Portugal, is dedicated to the provision of different central services associated to different business areas, namely accounting, purchasing, communication, IT and industrial consulting, engineering project management, human resources, marketing and training.
Your contribution to something big:
Our IT department located in Lisbon, is included in a dynamic and international team that belongs to our central department in Germany. You will have the opportunity to shape the future with Bosch and work in a major worldwide transformation and digitalization project.
We are looking for a SAP Success Factors Consultant, with the following responsibilities:
• Creating something new: You will work in different development cycles of the IT Solution and support the global HR digitization program at Bosch in your role.
• Shaping the future: You are part of a worldwide development team to optimize the existing global HR IT Talent Management landscape. For this, you will be in close exchange with various stakeholders from the HR departments and work closely with our IT colleagues and external implementation partners.
• Observe with foresight: You are able to manage successful projects and have gained solid experience in SAP SuccessFactors implementation projects. Your system knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors helps you to evaluate the impact the technical framework around Cloud and SaaS (RBP, Data modeling, API, CPI etc.) has on our system landscape.
- Degree on business informatics, computer science, economics or similar.
- More than 3 years of professional experience SAP SuccessFactors, especially in the areas of RBP, Integration Center, API, Data Model and the Talent Management modules.
- Profound knowledge in the area of SAP SuccessFactors.
- Team player, positive, proactive, pragmatic, engaging, reflective, persuasive, strong communicator and appreciative.
- Structured, goal-oriented, independent, responsible, customer-oriented, distinctive analytical as well as strategic thinking and acting.
- Enthusiasm for technical developments in HR IT coupled with enjoyment of interacting with various stakeholders and taking on controlling roles.
- Very good written and spoken English skills (C1) and German (a plus).
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!