Backend Developer - Java
- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Development, implementation and Rollout of webbased Application
- JAVA developer (Backend) in international Agile Project;
- Development of responsive and mobile web applications;
- Ensure of the product quality and security;
- Consulting of internal customers.
- Min. 2 years of experience in professional software development using Java;
- Strong Experience with Springboot;
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. with Jenkins, SBT, SonarQube, GIT) is a plus;
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment;
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum experience);
- Ability to work in an international team;
- Language skills: B2 English.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products