OEM Digital Integration and Technical Product Specialist - Bosch eBike Systems
- Home Office, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
If you are familiar with the terms IoT, SDK, API sandbox, Q factor, drive unit, and S-Pedalec than we have an exciting opportunity for you at Bosch eBikes Systems North America. We are looking for a bicycle-savvy technician that has an even more in-depth understanding of the digitally connected world to support our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partners in the North American (NA) eBike market in the areas of connectivity, IoT and product integration.
Bosch eBike Systems provides a high-quality drive system for pedal-assist eBikes. The drive system is comprised of the drive unit, the rechargeable battery, the display and app. Today, more than 100 of the world's leading bicycle brands trust the modular product portfolio 'epowered by Bosch'. Bosch eBike Systems is a part of the international Bosch Group. Additional information is available online at http://www.bosch-eBike.us
· Provide technical support for OEMs and support their promotional activities (e.g. product launches, dealer events) within NA.
o Technical support includes information to OEM partners in the fields of digital connectivity and product integration.
· Report information concerning the NA OEM landscape, product, and customer requirements.
o North American influence on global market.
o Customer requirements including OEM product groups, IBD landscape, rider groups and regional needs.
· You will be involved in the creation and further development of innovative application and process concepts within the IoT and connectivity landscape at Bosch eBike Systems to cooperate with bicycle manufacturers.
· You evaluate technical customer feedback regarding feasibility and integrate it into the product development process.
· You are responsible for verifying and securing the functionality of the applications in the context of customer approval.
· You will provide comprehensive advice to internal teams and develop and facilitate trainings.
· You check customer solutions regarding their functionality and develop test possibilities. In addition, you will carry out tests.
· You will analyze the performance and quality of digital applications and you will participate during the optimization of the application by intensive coordination with the specialist departments in order to develop customer-suitable solutions.
Other Workplace Considerations:
· Travel Expectation: Ability to travel both nationally and internationally. This will vary depending upon the season. Can be as much as 50% during some months during peak product development cycles.
· Prefer applicant to be located on the eastern half of the United states and with-in 1-hour proximity to major airport.
· Associate's Degree.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in digital product integration.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in the bicycle industry.
· A technical or college degree in information technology or computer science focusing on media or communication.
· Communicative, team player and self-confident appearance even in front of an audience.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects during the bicycle model year with multiple OEMs.
· Strong preference to those who have experience in the bicycle industry.
· Very good written and spoken English.
· Self motivated, detail oriented, organized.
· Ability to coordinate over multiple time zones and with international teams.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
About Bosch eBike Systems
Life is better on a bike—that’s why Bosch eBike Systems partners with the world’s best bicycle manufacturers to bring to market the most enjoyable, easy-to-use ride that’s good for your health and the environment. Founded in 1886 and based in Germany, Bosch technology is used in cell phones, cars, home appliances and, of course, eBikes. Known for its rich history of quality and sustainability, Bosch’s technology and expertise in electric motors, sensor technology, displays and lithium-ion has led it to become the leading provider of premium eBike drive systems worldwide.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.