Sales Engineer Industrial Hydraulics - Emilia Romagna
- Via Ettore Cristoni, 40033 Casalecchio di Reno BO, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
You will be part of the Industrial Application Division as Sales Engineer Industrial Hydraulics - Emilia Romagna, for the OEM channel . You will be responsible for
Help shaping the future:
- Promote Bosch Rexroth’s Industrial Hydraulics products to customers and prospects;
- Actively contribute with an added value proposition.
- Build a solid relationship with the local Application team and the Head quarter, to share best practices and to contribute to a continuous growth.
Take on responsibility:
- New Business Development activity for the assigned group of products;
- Guarantee the achievement of the sales budget, both turnover and margin.
Use creativity and scope for development:
- Develop Divisional and Corporate strategies;
- Try to understand market needs and trends;
- Act as a qualified Advisor for customers.
- Be available for business trips, also abroad (mostly in Germany).
What distinguishes you?
- Technical Degree (Mechanics, Mechatronics, Aerospace)
Experience and Know-How:
- At least 2-3 year of experience in a similar role, preferably in multinational companies or distributors specialized in hydraulic components
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian OEM market and system integrators, in particular in Center Italy
Working Method/Organizational Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Result and customer orientation
- Business acumen and pragmatism
- Entrepreneurial mindset