Senior Process / FMEA Engineer
- Free Industrial Zone 1, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
1. Planning of assembly processes flow considering manufacturing efficiency. Collaborate with project team to seek and strive for minimizing product cost through design and process optimization.
2. Support in the RFQ calculation; calculate and provide investment needed for standard assembly process modules.
3. Define equipment specification in accordance to product specification. Plan, purchase (with supervision), setup and release manufacturing cells on time, at budget and with desired requirement.
4. Involve in each project stages to evaluate equipment and process performance. Formulate technical and/or performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
5. Creating, maintaining, and updating the Process FMEA / Control Plan on the IQ-RM to ensure the information are accurate and complete.
6. Moderate FMEA/Control plan for risk assessment review with cross functional team and conduct GEMBA walk prior release the document.
7. Audit coordinator for FMEA/ Control plan document, actively review document validity beforehand and conduct pre-assessment regularly to close the noncompliance observation.
8. Conduct problem solving methodology in assembly processes and equipment. In meantime also developing troubleshooting guide and training of technical know-how to technician.
9. Actively participate in system CIP on value disposition as in S-Q-C-D (Safety, Quality, Cost & Delivery).
10. Provide effective countermeasure in technical flaw encompassed with corrective and preventive action plan.
11. Study, evaluate and improve the technical capacity and capability in assembly processes accorded to customer’s demand.
12. Continuously strive for higher and sustainable OEE, FPY, MTTR, MTBF.
13. Emphasize the intensity of team work culture in VSO (Value Stream Organization) moving towards operational excellence.
14. Any other duties assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Possess Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years working of experience in related field
- At least 2 years of practical experience in assembly process in term of Line setup, Process Planning, PFMEA and Control Plan creation
- Adequate knowledge in PFMEAs, Control Plan, Production Systems, and box-build assembly processes
- Ability to communicate effectively both in oral and written with all levels of employees
- Good decision-making strength, problems solving and result oriented
- Leave Entitlement e.g: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc
- Company Insurances and etc