- Shanghai Changning, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Responsibility for workshop equipments(incl. EV, AC and ADAS) in region China, part of the product management team in BU MKT.
- Drive the electrification topic in AA-AS and CoC(competence center) in EV set up in CN
- Define and implement regional product strategy and roadmap in line with the global product strategy.
- Prepare market and competitor analysis, identify and drive new growth initiatives leveraging the global product portfolio.
- Manage local product portfolio across the complete product lifecycle, working closely with customers, local and global engineering, product management and operational teams.
- Support the Global Product Managers with expertise on the regional customer requirements, market information and trends.
- Represent the product line as product expert externally and internally, provide product training, product marketing material and support business acquisition.
- Use key metrics to monitor product performance and define measures as needed in order to ensure customer expectations as well as all commercial targets are achieved.
- Product and master data management in the ERP system.
- Prepare and hold Management Reviews.
- Education: Master degree, major in automotive engineering is preferred
- Experience in product management, project management is preferred
- 3 years of relevant experience in business development, product development in the relevant industry experience.
- Basic knowledge in automotive, EV and ADAS technologies
- Good competence in market research, analysis and forecast
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Very good cooperation and communication skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve desired outcome
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy