IN_BGSW_ECE-AE_SAP EWM CONSULTANT
- Electronic City Phase I, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must have A+ certification
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Conduct solution architecting workshops with the business managers. Create detailed solution documentation and presentations and implement the solution using the standard solutions in SAP.
• Work with customer business teams and project teams effectively; Conduct requirement gathering workshops, map these into SAP WM processes and identify gaps and solution to these gaps.
• SAP WM consultant with BE/B Tech or MBA degree with minimum 3 years in SAP WM/EWM and total experience of 5-6+ years.
• Should be able to understand the processes adopted for custom developments, unit testing, function testing, integration testing, Go-live and support phases.
• Should be able to design and configure the processes in WM-
• Put away/removal strategies, SUM, HUM, Batch Management, barcode scanner and interfaces