Senior Sotware Test Automation Engineer
- Free Industrial Zone 1, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Penang) Sdn Bhd
Bosch Cross-Domain Computing Solutions (XC) is a business division within the Mobility Solutions business sector of the Bosch Group. The division unites software, electrical and electronics engineers from the areas of driver assistance, automated driving, car multimedia, powertrain, and body electronics in a new unit. XC plays a leading role in shaping the dynamic shift toward ever more digitalization in the vehicle.
The Research and Development team in Penang location is the center of global engineering or this business division. Bosch Cross-Domain Computing Solutions (XC) is divided into five sections:
- Engineering Software and System Test
- Project Management
- Project management and engineering support for small control units (xCU)
- Engineering Hardware and Mechanics
- Product data management, resource management and central services
- Collaborate as project team member on automation test design matters.
- Understanding customer & internal requirements and vehicle specific interface requirements. Identify suitable automation test concept and use cases in terms of functional, technological and effort.
- Develop & review automation test concept and design based on test requirements
- Develop automation script based on test cases/scenarios defined and using both standard and proprietary software tools and libraries.
- Ensure automation script execution is able to cover test cases/scenarios defined in test requirements.
- Troubleshoot and fine tune automation script.
- Generate automation test execution reports
- Assist software developer in troubleshooting reported software issues.
- Documentation of test automation concept/design
- Bachelor in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Science
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in test automation engineering or software development engineering
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital electronics.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team.
- Positive and proactive approach towards problem solving.
- Able to work in a cross functional global team and communicate well in project meeting.
- At least advance level on programming experience in Python and able to code from scratch (without google for logic)
- Programming language experience in Capl and C/C++ would be an advantage.
- ISTQB/ASTQB/MSTQB CTFL or CTAL would be an advantage.
- Good to have experience in Robot Framework (not mandatory)
- Good oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in Bayan Lepas Phase 1
- Leave Entitlement eg: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc
- Company Insurances and etc