Senior Quality Engineer
- Free Industrial Zone 1, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Purchasing Quality Assurance (PQA) is based at plant and responsible for electronics and display purchase material quality issues during series production. PQA is the owner of the material quality issue, to lead the problem solving process with the involvement of supplier and cross functional team.
- Responsible for electronics and display purchase material quality issue in series production
- Analyzing quality data for problem solving and drive for continuous improvement activities;
- Initiating defect cost reimbursement process for material quality issue;
- Sharing information with team members on problems detected of the same material or components (Q alarm) by other Bosch plants; and
- Collaborating with production, product engineering, customer quality engineering and logistic team during quality issue problem solving
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Mechatronic / Material / Manufacturing / Chemical Engineering, or equivalent;
- At least 3 years related working experience in manufacturing / semiconductor sectors;
- Working experience in semiconductor / display manufacturer and familiar with manufacturing process or semiconductor failure analysis would be advantages;
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, decision making skill (based on facts), problem solving skill, analytical skill and;
- Team player, positive attitude, motivated, independent, and multi-tasking.
• Leave Entitlement e.g: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc
• Company Insurances and etc