SAP Consultant - German Speaker
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
As five-star service provider for our internal divisions, Bosch Global Business Services offers End-to-End processes that ensure the best possible customer experience.
Our long-term aim is to process all services from anywhere in the world and provide our solutions around the clock.
Working with us means being part of a diverse team, with dynamic colleagues as digital innovation center for internal business processes driving success together. Join our team as Future-Makers, Solution Innovators & Design Thinkers and help us to offer services that empower people to create technology that is invented for life.
Your contribution to something big:
Our HR IT department cooperates closely with the central department located in Germany in order to keep the HR IT systems of BOSCH running and up to date. Our team is looking for a Consultant for the German SAP HCM (BOPAS) system maintenance and support in operational and project related level to join our dynamic and multicultural Global Business Services organization in Lisbon, assuming the following responsibilities:
LET’S MAKE BOSCH A HOME FOR PEOPLE IN A DIGITAL AGE
- Acting as functional application specialist for SAP HCM
- Resolve 2nd level Incidents in Service Management Tool
- Analysing and diagnosing application errors, liaise with subject-matter experts where escalation is needed
- Driving and safeguarding data consistency across HR IT systems
- Steering collaboration with Global Application Specialist, corporate IT, local IT partners and other support teams
- Providing continuous support and consulting to the SAP HR users
- Guide end-users on correct transactions, programs, reports etc
- General overview of modules SAP HCM PA, PY, PT (ESS, MSS) OM
- Investigating recurrence and patterns of support needs in order to design holistic solutions
- Reporting on application performance to key internal stakeholders
- Coordinating actively on the Problem management framework
- Coordinating change request process
- Creating support and training documents
- Provide training to stakeholders
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Business Administration, Business Information or similar
- Two years or more experience with SAP HCM
- Good reporting skills
- Logical, structured, proactive approach to IT solutions
- Service mindset: empathy, patience and positivity to provide solutions to internal clients
- Global disposition, team focus and strong (intercultural) communication skills to be effective in international virtual teams
- Flexibility and resiliency to adapt to a growing and fast-changing work environment
- Detail orientation and drive to be a thorough and persistent investigator
- Proficiency in using MS office tools
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken (C1 level)
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!