SAP SD Consultant (Foreign Trade)
- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Are you SAP SD Consultant willing to learn more about SD Foreign Trade and GTS? You can join our team in Warsaw working on integration of SAP SD with SAP GTS and gain experience with Compliance Export/Import, Preferences Management or Intrastat reporting.
- Coordinate requirements with process experts, deliver functional analysis and translate it into functional requirements in the area of SAP SD
- Contribute to integration with SAP GTS
- Implement agreed functionalities, contribute to functional and technical tests, support deployment to productive environments
- Coordinate technical development work by describing functional requirements, support development team to build the solution, verify technical aspects and propose improvements.
- Optionally: contribute to developments if programming skills are present
- Exposure to current technologies, including ongoing SAP S/4 HANA implementations
- Solid functional SAP SD knowledge with minimum 3 years of SAP experience
- Knowledge or willingness to learn SD Foreign Trade and SAP GTS topics
- Systematic approach to requirement analysis and technical concept work
- Good interpersonal skills, experience with coordination of distributed teams of process experts and technical specialists.
- Good English language
- Willingness for traveling (e.g. twice per quarter to Germany)
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products