Automotive Security Consultant (f/m/div.)
- Ullsteinstraße 120, 12109 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: ETAS GmbH
Founded in 1994, ETAS GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Robert Bosch GmbH with international sales offices in Europe, North and South America, and Asia. ETAS' portfolio includes vehicle basic software, middleware, and development tools for the realization of software-defined vehicles. „Empowering Tomorrow’s Automotive Software“ – all our product solutions and services are focused on this to enable vehicle manufacturers and suppliers to develop and operate software-defined vehicles with increased efficiency. Holistic cybersecurity solutions in the automotive sector are offered via the ESCRYPT brand.
ETAS GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Consulting from concept to implementation of security solutions and architectures in the automotive domain - from design phase to SOP ("Start of Production")
- Defining and implementing management systems (ISO21434, ISO27001)
- Conduct trainings with a focus on automotive security engineering processes for our customers
- Consulting and implementation of project-specific security engineering processes
- Perform gap-assessments
- Presentation of results to customers
- Academic degree in a technical or scientific subject: IT security, computer science, electrical engineering.
- Know-how in the areas of Security Consulting, Automotive Cyber Security, Automotive technologies
- Outstanding professional presence with excellent communication and presentation skills in English and one other language
- You act independently, anticipate and integrate internally as well as externally with the customer
- Recognized by clients and peers as collaborative, detail-oriented, analytical, and perseverant
- Know-how in relevant regulations and standards:
- information security (e.g., ISO/IEC 2700x)
- automotive security (e.g. ,UN R 155, ISO/SAE 21434)
- Knowledge of auditing or implementing security management systems (e.g. ISMS, CSMS) is a plus
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time – we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Marion Dören (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Florian Gasteiger (Functional Department)