Full-stack Engineer with JAVA Spring
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, Sofia, Bosch.IO, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
Breaking new ground. Taking on challenges. Shaping tomorrow’s IT by working on international software projects. Is this how you see your career developing? Then take the next steps with us!
Welcome to the future of technology. At Bosch.IO we drive digital and AIoT business of Bosch Group combining the full set of consulting and implementation skills to deliver outstanding digital solutions. We are one of the drivers for digital transformation within Bosch by modelling a digital, out-of-the-box approach in our projects and by inspiring others.
With our proven digital and IoT portfolio we help companies improve the quality of life and conserve natural resources. We have more than 900 experts across the globe working in digitalization, IoT and AIoT. Our interdisciplinary team works together at locations in Germany, Bulgaria, Japan, China, and Singapore to serve Bosch customers around the world. Drawing on a broad base of industry knowledge and a deep well of software expertise, we have proven our merits in hundreds of IoT & digital projects and products.
We are looking for passionate Full-Stack Engineer with cloud-native and JAVA Spring background skills who will join our Product Area User Management cross-functional DevOps team to shape, develop and contribute to software technical solutions enabling the Bosch business.
Objectives of this role:
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and translating them into tech requirements
- Developing and implementing the technical requirements
- Working with the software engineers to ensure that all flows and processes are working as expected
- Testing and validating the code quality
- Participate in the architecture and technical topics decision
Your contribution to something big:
- Develop front-end and back-end and APIs services to enable different solutions
- Work on code updates and hotfixes
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Orchestrate the product, its releases and operations
- Build tools to reduce the errors and improve the experience
- Support product PoC
What distinguishes you:
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer (developing and operating)
- Good understanding of GIT workflows
- Good knowledge of: JS frameworks and libraries (ReactJS or TypeScript); JAVA (Spring)
- Basic understanding of databases, SQL/noSQL
- Problem solving and collaborative person
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in previous software engineering projects and orchestration with Kubernetes
- AWS/Azure certification(s)
What do we offer:
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Annual Bonuses
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany, United States and more)
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Inspiring Atmosphere and innovative projects.
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT and Digital Identity.
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- A variety of additional benefits like Multisport card, food vouchers, public transport card and many more
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Elena Stoyneva | Human Resources
Emil Angelov | Hiring Manager
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!