Java Backend Engineer - Bosch IoT Platform
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, Sofia, Bosch.IO, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
Breaking new ground. Taking on challenges. Shaping tomorrow’s IT by working on international software projects. Is this how you see your career developing? Then take the next steps with us!
Welcome to the future of technology. At Bosch.IO we drive digital and AIoT business of Bosch Group combining the full set of consulting and implementation skills to deliver outstanding digital solutions. We are one of the drivers for digital transformation within Bosch by modelling a digital, out-of-the-box approach in our projects and by inspiring others.
With our proven digital and IoT portfolio we help companies improve the quality of life and conserve natural resources. We have more than 900 experts across the globe working in digitalization, IoT and AIoT. Our interdisciplinary team works together at locations in Germany, Bulgaria, Japan, China, and Singapore to serve Bosch customers around the world. Drawing on a broad base of industry knowledge and a deep well of software expertise, we have proven our merits in hundreds of IoT & digital projects and products.
We are looking for a Java Backend Engineer to join our team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
You can be part of a team working on internal and external products and services of Bosch. Our Product Area Device & Data Management and Analytics team is now expanding driven by the idea to provide our customers with the very best AIoT solutions, streamlining and expanding one of the main IoT portfolio elements of the company, the Bosch IoT Suite.
Your contribution to something big:
- Participating in architecture decisions and implementation of the Bosch IoT Suite - the core Bosch software platform for IoT solutions
- Hands-on coding and implementation of Java Backend Services
- Code reviews & bug fixing
- Participation in agile team meetings.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Java Backend Development with Java 8+, Spring Boot, Microservice Architecture, MySQL, CI/CD e.g. Jenkins, Git
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Vert.x, Kafka, Akka, Netty is an advantage
- Flexibility, good communication and excellent English skills.
What do we offer:
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany and more)
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Elena Stoyneva| Human Resources Associate
Kaloyan Radev | Department Manager
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!