Social Media Manager – Content creation (English C2 Level)
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, Barcelona, España
- Los empleados pueden teletrabajar
- A jornada completa
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Descripción de la empresa
Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for some of the world’s leading brands? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. For more than 30 years, Bosch Service Solutions (SO) offers global innovative services in more than 30 languages with over 7,500 associates across 25 locations. Bosch Service Solutions has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing.
Descripción del empleo
To achieve the ambitious objectives of our growing unit we are looking for a Social Media Manager – Content creation (English).
- Creating and publishing social media content for the corporate social media channels “Bosch Global” (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Copywriting: creating English post texts that convey our corporate messages in an engaging way
- Ideation and production of video content (Reels, Stories etc.) – created autonomously with editing apps or together with video agency
- Review and adapt postings provided by agency
- Research & evaluation of topics and handling of internal topic suggestions
- Responsibility for specific content series and development of new content formats
- Supporting channel management including analytics and paid media processes
- Implementation of learnings gained from content performance tracking
- Taking on an active role as part of a virtual global content team incl. regular participation in Bosch Global editors rounds
- Research and identification of trends and best practices for social media topics
What we offer:
- Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
- A full time job, permanent contract.
- Work from home (Teletrabajo) available. : According to BOSCH Work from home policy.
- Expert trainers will guide your training during your first weeks.
- Free and confidential psychological support: Our employees can access free of charge a psychological support line attended by professionals.
- Discounts in Home Appliances: Get huge discounts in our cutting-edge technology home appliances like dishwashers, ovens, washing machines, heating units, power tools and many more.
- Lifestyle Discounts: Get Access to our discounts scheme to more than 100 brands. Our employees can get discounts, vouchers or partial reimbursement (2%-10%) for their online purchases in many top brands.
- Member Get Member: refer us a friend and if they pass our recruitment process, you are rewarded with 250€ in cash. (terms and conditions apply).
- Internal Promotion Opportunities and Career Development: Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
- Work from anywhere: Get the freedom of choosing where you want to live within Spain, and also (under request) you can work up to 15 days from anywhere within the European Union. (limited availability). We also pay you up to 264€ gross per year to compensate you for your home office expenses, free delivery of IT equipment is also guaranteed.
- Up to 32 days of paid holidays per year.
- Inspiring office: If you come to our offices in central Barcelona, work in a Smart Building, get amazing views, open space, common spaces (Kitchenette), parking space for bikes and free fruit day.
- Candidates must speak English at a C2 LEVEL and be based in Spain.
- Profound professional experience in content production for social media channels and channel management
- Studies in Communication/Marketing/PR/Journalism/ /Online Media Management or similar
- Hands-on expertise in usage of all current social media platforms and online tools
- Solid practical experience in PR, Corporate Communications, Marketing and Social Media in an agency or a corporate environment
- Interest and/or experience in creating engaging content about complex topics
- Well-organized team player with the determination and ability to contribute proactively to the success of a virtual global team
- High attention to detail, self-dependence and reliability
- Excellent language, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with content marketing tools and/or photo- and video-editing software/apps
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now