Master thesis on Knowledge Graph-driven Supply Chain Optimization
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Jointly with a team of researchers and domain experts you will take part in the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) methods for supply chain optimization.
- You will support the team with the implementation of the methods as well as extensive testing.
- In this process, you will exploit a variety of AI tools and integrate them in a common system for the supply chain optimization.
- Education: Master studies in the field of Computer Science with excellent grades
- Personality and Working Practice: responsible, self-motivated, reliable, innovative and willing to learn
- Experience and Knowledge: excellent experience programming in Python; working experience with knowledge graphs; familiar with RDF, SPARQL and (preferably) constraint programming solvers
- Enthusiasm: passionate about AI and its industrial applications, willing to learn and gain further knowledge and experience in this area
- Languages: very good in English
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 - 10 months (the total duration of the thesis must be confirmed in the study regulations)
Requirement for this thesis is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Daria Stepanova (Business Department)
+49 711 811 91016
Trung Kien Tran (Business Department)
+49 173 4683722
Apply now in just 3 minutes!