Internship in AI-driven Electronic Control Unit Configuration
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Jointly with a team of researchers and domain experts you will take part in the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) methods for the automatic configuration of Electronic Control Units (ECUs).
- You will support the team with the implementation of the methods as well as extensive testing.
- You will exploit a variety of AI tools and integrate them in a common system for the ECU configuration.
- Education: Master studies in the field of Computer Science with excellent grades
- Personality and Working Practice: structured and analytical
- Experience: excellent programming skills in Python
- Know-how: preferably already worked with knowledge graphs, familiar with RDF, SPARQL and / or used constraint programming solvers
- Enthusiasm: passionate about AI and its industrial applications, willing to learn and gain further knowledge and experience in this area
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 - 10 months (if the total duration of the internship exceeds 6 months, confirmation as mandatory internship is required for the entire period according to the study regulations)
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Dara Stepanova (Business Department)
+49 173 4683722
Apply now in just 3 minutes!