Digital SoC ASIC Physical Implementation Engineer (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Ring 1, Dresden, Deutschland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Your tasks include the implementation of mixed-signal SoC ASICs with uC architectures up to the digital layout.
- Furthermore, You will implement state-of-the-art design-for-test techniques and use IP blocks available on the market.
- In addition, You perform HDL checks (LINT, consistency, CDC), create floorplanning for RF components, create hardmacro designs and integrate them in higher hierarchies.
- Moreover, You are also responsible for sign-off verification (STA, EM, IR drop, EC, gate-level simulation).
- You manage external service providers for implementation.
- International cooperation is part of your daily business.
- Education: completed university studies (Master/Diploma/PhD), in electrical engineering, computer science or an equivalent subject
- Personality: team player, enthusiastic, passionate, open to challenges, solution-oriented
- Working Practice: structured, goal-oriented, customer-focused
- Experience and Knowledge: profound knowledge in digital ASIC design, IP integration, digital layout, RTL to GDS, digital on top, UPF and verification; experience in DfT automotive
- Languages: business fluent German and English, both written and spoken
Apply now in just 3 minutes! You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Lorena Häfner (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Eik Bergmann (Functional Department)
+49 351 8547 3779
Interested in this or similar positions? Have a look at our Virtual [email protected] and get to know our challenging and exciting projects at BOSCH. You will find further information and dates on our website: www.bosch.de/events/